You Will Need:
- Ready-made pizza dough (Or if you want to make your own – flour, yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil, water)
- Pizza sauce (Or if you want to make your own – olive oil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano, sugar, basil)
- 1 chopped pepper
- 4 chopped cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Granby sausages
- Granby meatballs
- Granby black pudding
How To Cook:
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to your desired size. Leave to rest for 5 minutes while you get the toppings ready.
- Spread the pizza sauce across the dough evenly.
- Sprinkle on your mozzarella, peppers, tomatoes, sausage, pudding and meatballs (If desired, you can slightly cook the sausages, pudding and meatballs in the oven, grill or pan before adding them to the pizza).
- Finish with your toppings of parmesan and oregano.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200C and cook for 12 – 15 minutes, until the base is golden and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Best enjoyed hot with a side of garlic bread.