You Will Need:
- Granby Black and White Pudding
- Cherry Tomatoes
How To Cook:
- Start preparing your pudding by cutting it up into small slices.
- Heat up your frying pan and fry off your prepared black and white pudding until fully cooked.
- Take your prawns and place them on the frying pan. Cook them for one minute on each side. Add some spice if desired.
- Season the prawns with some salt, and remove both the prawns and pudding from the pan.
- Place your bread onto the frying pan. Make sure to leave the juices from the pudding and prawns to give the bread some flavour!
- Once the bread is cooked off, take a cherry tomato, alongside some garlic, and coat the bread fully.
- Next, take your spreadable pudding and place one piece on each slice of bread. Spread the pudding to cover the top of each slice.
- Take your prawns and place them on top of the layer of pudding.
- To finish, add some spring onion on top, and an optional squeeze of lemon juice!