You Will Need:
Granby Meatball Sub
- Granby Meatballs
- A bread roll of your choosing (pretend you are in Subway, whatever roll you can think of!)
- Tomato Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese (or whatever cheese you prefer!)
- Whatever veggies you want to stuff the sub with (again, just pretend you are in Subway!)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees. Pop the meatballs onto a tray with some oil or non-stick paper. Cook for about 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes remove the meatballs and put them under a grill on high heat. Cook for a further 2 minutes to lightly brown the outside of the meatballs.
- Add meatballs to a pan with tomato sauce and allow to sit on a low heat for a couple of minutes to heat up the sauce and mix in the meatballs. If you want to, before adding the sauce and meatballs to the pan, fry up some chopped onion, garlic and tomatoes for some extra flavour.
- While the meatballs were in the oven, have your bread roll and veggies prepped. For us, lightly toast the bread roll for a little bit of crunch!
- Spoon your meatballs and sauce into the bread roll. Grate some parmesan cheese onto the meatballs. Allow to sit for 2 minutes so the cheese can melt. (If you are using some heavier/thicker cheese it might be a good idea to add the cheese to the roll then allow it to melt under a grill for a minute).
- Add some veggies of your choosing (or not!) and enjoy!