You Will Need:
Granby Meatball Stew
- 1 pack of Granby meatballs (12 meatballs, 670g)
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of chopped rosemary
- 500ml of tomato passata
- 200g of frozen peas
- Shavings of parmesan cheese
How To Cook:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Add to boiling water for 10 minutes. Then leave to the side.
- Heat the olive oil on a pan and then add your meatballs. Cook them for about 5 minutes until they are brown all over.
- Remove the meatballs and drain away any excess fat from the pan. Add your onions, garlic and rosemary, and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add the tomato passata to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- At this stage re-add your meatballs to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes until everything is cooked through.
- Add in the potatoes and peas and allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Best served in a bowl, piping hot with a side of bread or crusty roll. Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese if you fancy!