8 – 10 people
You Will Need:
- 800g of Granby sausages (with the skins removed!)
- 140g of granary breadcrumbs
- 25g of butter
- 2 sliced onions
- 1 Bramley apple – peeled & diced
- A handful of sage leaves. Mostly finely chopped, a few left for topping
- Your full Christmas turkey is optional! There are two ways to cook this lovely dish
How To Cook:
- Fry 2 sliced onions in 25g butter for 5 minutes. Then add 1 small diced Bramley apple and cook briefly.
- Allow to cool. Then add the 800g of sausages, the chopped sage, the 140g of breadcrumbs and any seasoning. Mix well.
- This is where you decide if the turkey is present or not! If you have your Christmas turkey; Use the mixture to stuff the neck end of the bird, then roll any leftovers into balls. If you do not have your Christmas turkey; Pack the whole mixture into a 1kg loaf tin and top with extra sage leaves.
- Bake for around 40 minutes. Allow to cool and then serve with some cranberry sauce.
- Merry Christmas & enjoy that lovely Christmas dinner!!