You Will Need:
Granby Burger Bowl.
- 1 pack of Granby quarter pounders (4 patties, 454g)
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 a head of iceburg lettuce (roughly chopped)
- 8 gherkins (sliced)
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese (broken up)
- Burger sauce (or whatever sauce you usually have on your burger!)
How To Cook:
- Prep and chop up all vegetables.
- Cook up your Granby quarter pounders (Pan or grill, personal preference!)
- When the burgers are just about done, add some onions to a pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add your lettuce, tomatoes, gherkins and cheese to a bowl.
- Chop up the burgers into smaller pieces and add them, and the fried onions, to the bowl.
- Mix up all the ingredients well.
- Finish with some burger sauce drizzled on top.
- And enjoy!!!