You Will Need:
- Granby Country Style White Pudding
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Pouring Cream
How To Cook:
- Chop up your Granby Country Style White Pudding, rashers, onion, garlic and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Boil a pot and add your spaghetti to cook.
- Add some oil to a pan and bring to a sizzle. Add your chopped white pudding and rashers. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add your chopped mushroom, garlic and onion to the same pan. Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Then add 150ml – 200ml of pouring cream. Allow it all to simmer.
- Grate some parmesan cheese and a dash of pepper to the pan.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, strain it and add it to the pan. Mix it all together and allow it to mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it up with a little more parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
- Best enjoyed with a lovely glass of red wine!