You Will Need:
- Granby Everyday Sausages
- Granby Country Style Black Pudding
- Granby Country Style White Pudding
- Sauce(s) of your choosing
- A baguette (large or small)
How To Cook:
- Get your sausages, rashers, and puddings together. Heat up some oil on a large frying pan. (*Also optional on a breakfast roll are hash browns!)
- Cook all of the products on the pan until cooked through.
- While they are cooking, cut open your baguette and add butter and other sauces to it.
- Once all of the meat is cooked, build your breakfast roll in whatever way you see fit.
- Pour yourself a cup of tea or a glass of juice and enjoy!