You Will Need:
Granby Breakfast Burrito.
- 1 pack of Granby sausages
- 8 rashers (bacon for those not familiar)
- 8 eggs
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 100ml of milk
- 1 stalk of cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Hot sauce (depending on if you want a kick or not!)
How To Cook:
- Cut the sausages in half length ways and cut the rashers up into smaller pieces. Then cook up both in a large pan until cooked through and crispy. Chop up the cherry tomatoes and add them to the pan at the end.
- Place to one side. Keep under a low heat in the oven to keep hot if you wish.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add the butter to a pan and melt. Once melted, reduce to a medium heat and cook up the eggs until they are fluffy.
- Chop the the avocado and mash it into a small bowl.
- Building time!
- Give your tortilla a quick 20 second turn in the microwave. Lay out your tortilla flat. Spread some avocado on it.
- Then layer up your eggs, sausages and rashers in the middle. Sprinkle on the shredded cheddar.
- You can also add in the hot sauce at this stage if you wish. However some people like adding a small bit of hot sauce to the breakfast burrito before each bite. Personal preference!
- Fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Cut the breakfast burrito in half and enjoy!!