You Will Need:
- Granby Everyday Sausages
- Granby Country Style Black Pudding
- Puff Pastry
- Sesame Seeds
How To Cook:
- Break up some Granby Black Pudding into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Remove the skin from your Granby sausages and add the sausage meat to the black pudding in the bowl.
- Add some relish to the mix of black pudding and sausages.
- Mix it all together generously.
- Unroll your puff pastry and place the mix in the centre of the pastry, lengthways!
- Beat an egg, and brush the egg along the pastry on either side of the mix.
- Tightly fold the pastry over and brush the remainder of the egg on the outside of the pastry.
- Tightly seal the two open ends of the pastry with a fork, and cut the pastry into your desired size of sausage rolls.
- Place the sausage rolls onto baking paper on a baking tray, and sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
- Cook in the oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 mins.
- Best enjoyed piping hot, with a dipping sauce of your choice!