You Will Need:
Granby Black Pudding Pasta
- 200g Granby Black Pudding (chopped into rings!)
- Enough spaghetti or pasta per person (a good way to measure is a large fistfull of pasta = 1 serving!)
- 400g tin of tomato passata
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion (finely sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 peppers (sliced into strips)
- 200g mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper (for seasoning)
- Whatever your go-to cheese is as a topping on pasta dishes!
How To Cook:
- Fry the Granby black pudding in a pan until cooked. Then put to one side.
- Add the onion and pepper into the pan, cook until soft. Add in the mushrooms, cook for a couple of minutes more. Then add in the garlic and tomato puree, cook until fragrant and the puree has melted down a bit.
- Add in the passata and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer. Add back the black pudding, be careful not to break it up too much. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- During the simmer, cook your pasta/spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- Stir the sauce into the pasta/spaghetti and season with plenty of black pepper. Add grated cheese for the finishing touch!
- Sides like garlic bread or bruschetta are a delicious side option, as is a glass of red wine!